Looking for Something Search Here

Saturday, August 15, 2009

And the Two Traveled Back Home by the Bullet Train All the Way to Tokyo.....THE END!

Well, sadly my trip to Hiroshima has come to an end. I had a great time! That is aside from "Alex" having something like “Swine Flu” and being bed ridden, blowing his nose, coughing, and contaminating everything in sight most of the trip!

Let’s see, I got to see the majority of what I wanted to see (Atomic-Bomb Dome, Hiroshima Shopping Center, and Peace Memorial Park) and enjoyed a peaceful and relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle of Tokyo. You know, there is nothing like seeing and experiencing history you have read about, it’s one of the best feelings ever.

Overall, Hiroshima was a quiet place and as expected the people were very friendly, well that is with the exception of one lady (at the museum) that nearly got cussed out, but that’s another story. Anyway, with my growling stomach, feet cold from the air on this train, hair looking a hot mess, and Alex blowing his nose, I think it’s time for me to end this post. More about my trip coming soon!!!

2 comments: