Looking for Something Search Here

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goodbye Dinner :--(





On Sunday, after trying to catch some zzzz's from the night before, it was time to go into Harajuku for a Sayonora Dinner. Yep, my two friends that are leaving for Europe had a going away dinner at Barbacoa's. I'm gonna miss them bunches, but this means I have another place to go visit. Yay!! GERMANY, HERE I COME!! LOL!

Anyway, Barbacoa's is an authentic Brazilian restaurant that is OFF THE CHAIN! When I tell you it was nice, IT WAS NICE!! It's an underground restaurant with an all you can eat salad bar and then the waiters come around to your table with different types of meats on a skewer hot off the grill. Oh my gosh, I had the BEST PORK CHOP EVER!! It had a golden crust around it that was unbelievably good!! The seasoning was on point!! Not to mention, the pepper steak was absolutely delish too. My mouth is salivating thinking about it. The salad bar was very impressive too with a thousand and one types of pre-made salads to choose from. Now, while it was really pricey ($65.00 per person) the food was to die for. I honestly don't think I could write enough about how good it was!! Pics coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment