Looking for Something Search Here

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hmm? Where should I begin...

Let's start from last Thursday and move forward......

On Thursday, I went to work and returned home a little after 6p.m. and went on a cleaning frenzy.

OH!! WAIT!! WAIT! WAIT!! Scratch that!!!

OH MY GOD, HOW COULD I FORGET!! I HAVE A NEW BABY SISTER!! GRACE!! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AND LOOKS JUST LIKE ME WHEN I WAS A BABY!! You know what that means!! She is going to be absolutely gorgeous! So, I am not only an Aunty to an adorable newphew, but also a sister again!! YAY!! Anyway, sorry for that outburst, but I had to announce that to the world.

We will now return to our daily scheduled program..........5, 4, 3, 2, 1..

On Thursday, I went to work and returned home a little after 6p.m. and both Alex and I went on a cleaning frenzy. Why? Because our friends were coming over on Friday to spend the night. SLUMBER PARTY!! YAY!! Well, maybe not.

When they arrived Friday night they were absolutely tired. They had been cleaning their house and packing all day long because they are getting ready move to Europe (maybe that might be my next stop??). Anyway, when they eventually arrived we all socialized for a while and before long we were all knocked out. So, that brings us to Saturday. Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment