Looking for Something Search Here

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The City!!

Last week Wednesdy, after leaving work, I discovered I had forgotten the key to the house. I decided that I would go into the city (Shinjuku) and do some unneccesary shopping and wait for Alex to get off from work. While I was there, I decided to take a couple of pictures of the night life in the city. So, here are the pictures for your viewing pleasures.........ENJOY!!



This  building is where I did my shopping, it has tons of floors.

The Empire State Building in Japan?

The busy streets of Shinjuku




They already had Christmas lights out......lighting up the city

Isn't it beautiful.....

Of course........Krispy Kreme



The building above is where I bought my Halloween costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment