Looking for Something Search Here

Monday, November 2, 2009

MEOW!!

Do you remember me previously asking for help on my Halloween costume? Well, only my best friend chimed in and suggested a few good ideas (Beyonce, Tyra Banks, and Mary J ), however, I decided to keep it simple this year for Halloween. I was a cat. I know right?? Well, there's always next year. Check out the pics below......




Us all loading up in Saki's car heading to the park


Me with Minnie and Mrs. Pumpkin


Renee chan and Maki chan

Let go of my tail................AHHHHH!!!


My 3 favorite students


Aww I love Raito

Had to take a pic with Mario and Luigi


Pink Ranger and Spiderman going at it...................


After spending the afternoon at the park with the kids it was time to go home, eat, and take a nap. Later that evening we all decided to go to Club Pure in Shibuya because it was the happening spot for the night. When we arrived at 2a.m. the club was packed and we still had to wait in a long line to get inside. Finally, when we made it inside it was sooo hott. I was ready to leave. Needless to say, the night was somewhat of a bust because the club was too crowded for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment