Looking for Something Search Here

Monday, November 16, 2009

SURPRISE..........I'm Back!!!

I know I haven’t posted anything in a week and that’s because I AM BACK IN LITTLE ROCK!!! Woo Hoo!! I will be here for two weeks. YAY!! However, my 1st week has already finished!! Sheesh!! Nonetheless, it has been great being back home. Everything feels so much bigger and spacious here. I was absolutely excited to see all my family and friends. Oh yeah, did I mention they were in for a shock of a lifetime. Yep!! No one knew I was coming home except my mom. When I tell you I shocked them all……………..I shocked them all!! It was fantastic!


Anyway, I have exactly one week left and I don’t know if I am looking forward to going back to Japan. I am enjoying being home. Well, I will keep you all posted and let you know the outcome………………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment