Looking for Something Search Here

Friday, May 7, 2010

You're How Old?

The other day, my Aunt sent me a link to check out an article about celebrity women who leave you asking:  How old are they really? So, before reading how old each woman actually was I tried to guess their age and I failed miserably lol!! Hehehe! Well, I didn't do too bad!! Anyway, Clickity Click Here and see if you can do it. You'll be surprised.


Okay, I had to put Ann Curry up here because she is one of my favorite NBC news anchor's on the Today Show. Love her!! Anyway, can you guess how old she is? Well, I'm not going to give it away, but I was shocked when I found out. She looks great for her age.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Renee Z. was 40! Not to say that she doesn't look it, but I guess I never thought about her age. I thought she was probably 35.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, 40!! I couldn't believe ummmm....what's her freaking name again.....The one who has her own talk show and she's gay. I guess I could google her name, but I can't be bothered lol!! Anyway, she looks good for her age to me.

    ReplyDelete