|Bra Strap Length (BSL)|
Currently, I am about 2 1/2 months post my relaxer. I plan on stretching this relaxer out for about 6 months. WHEW! I know! Seriously though, my hair can usually go without a relaxer for months, so I think I can manage. However, still keep your fingers crossed lol!! Now, the main reason for stretching my relaxer out is to use less harsh chemicals on my hair and to increase the thickness of my strands. Anyway, as my journey to BSL continues, I promise to keep you posted.
(In my next post, I will go over what all this means. I feel sleepy tonight and can't be bothered. Sorry.)
- 1x/week (Sunday or Monday) Pre-poo my hair
- 1-2x/month Clarify
- 1x/week (Monday) Shampoo (Sulfate Free)
- 2x/week (Monday & Thursday) Deep Condition (DC)
- 1/week (Thursday) Co-wash
- Daily Moisturize and seal hair in sections
- 1-2x/month Protein treatment
- Baggy hair whenever I am at home
- Air dry hair
- Leave in Conditioner after every wash
I know this may sound confusing and like I am doing a lot to my hair, but honestly it's not. I will go into more details in my next post.