Looking for Something Search Here

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sign up now? Really? Blanche Lincoln......

Why on earth would I want to sign up??
This was an ad that popped up on the side of my Facebook profile. MY FACEBOOK PROFILE!! Do you see anything wrong here? 

Okay, who predominately uses Facebook? I said predominately. Young people, right? So, tell me why this advertisement would have any relevance to the majority of facebook users. It wouldn't!! Seriously, who's doing her viral marketing because its not giving any YOUNG person (Pre senior-citizen age) a reason to vote for her. Yeah, you can help my grandma out, but SERIOUSLY can you do anything for me? Like find me a J.O.B!! Sheesh!! Lol! Let me do your marketing and advertising, I'll get young people to vote for you!!

Okay, I'm finished. I just had to get that off my chest. Teehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment