Looking for Something Search Here

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Challenges Less There is to Fear.

Today, while reading my Essence Magazine (Yes, I'm an issue behind), I was so excited to read about the mounds of black women doing profound things for themselves and this country. It hit me at that very moment, how much I would love to be one of those women. One that leaves behind a legacy for all to see and remember. I wanna be that POWERFUL, SUCCESSFUL, BLACK WOMAN that inspires others to want more from life. I wonder though, is it possible to be one of those women living here? I'm sure it is. However, it seems as though, there aren't as many opportunities here, as there are in bigger cities. Hmm.........

Despite my major set backs this year, I refuse to let anything steer me away from my goals. I've come to realize, obstacles and challenges in life are necessary. WAIT!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!! "Yeah right!!" Well, we have to start looking at difficult times as opportunities (Yep, I said it!), opportunities to improve who we are as a person. No one said life would be easy.

In any case, I honestly believe that God has something big in-store for me. I am also a strong believer that EVERYTHING, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING happens for a reason. With that being said, I can say that I have definitely learned A LOT in these past few months.

I know in my heart that I am destined for greatness. I expect nothing less from myself. God put me on this Earth for a reason and I plan on making full use of this opportunity. I refuse to settle for just anything in life. I want more and expect more from myself. I've......... Got.......To........... MAKE...... IT!! I have no other option. Whatever is next for me, only God knows, but I am Ready!!  Because I have tons I want to do and accomplish in life.

See you at the TOP my readers!!!

P.S. Don't be afraid to hold yourself to a high standard of self worth, and let life take care of the rest.

 SINCERELY ME 

No comments:

Post a Comment