Looking for Something Search Here

Monday, December 27, 2010

Procrastination? Maybe....

Okay, so I'm suppose to be applying for jobs, today. However, I always get distracted and find other things I'm interested in doing at that moment. I hate when my brain starts to wonder. I swear I wake up every morning with the intentions of applying for jobs, but I just don't ever feel like it. Ugh!!

I wish I could snap my fingers and Wah Lah...... I have a job.

I got to get myself together, seriously. I do some of the stupidest things sometimes. For instance, sometimes I say to myself...."Okay, I'll take a shower, clean my room, eat, and then apply for jobs." I honestly don't know why I give myself a bunch of precursors before I start applying for jobs. *Rolling eyes* *long sigh*. The more I type about this, the more ridiculous this post sounds. 

Ohwell, let me go shower, clean my room, eat and then apply for jobs lol!!

Sincerely Me

No comments:

Post a Comment