Looking for Something Search Here

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Latest breaking.. Good News

It's been a month since I last posted something and a lot has happened since then. Well, maybe not a lot, but I do have good news.  
I HAVE A J.O.B!!

Yaaaaayyyy!!!

Thus far, I am really enjoying my job. I can definitely see myself growing with this company and learning a lot about the advertising and publishing industry.  I am constantly on the go, which is a good thing, but by the end of the day, I am absolutely drained. Sheesh!! My days always flash by within a blink of an eye. I have even gone so far to say, "There just isn't enough time in a day to get my work done". It's a deadline driven job with numerous goals to be met daily. However, I am not complaining. I am soooo thankful!!

Now, changing subjects..................

As some of you have been informed, for various reasons I did change the title of my blog. Nevertheless, I am still here and I plan on cranking out more post for you guys soon. Sooo stay tuned!


Lady Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment