Looking for Something Search Here

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Are you awake?

Have you been so tired, but you don't want to go to sleep because it's the weekend??

That's me, right now.

I swear during the week I think about everything I want to do and see on the internet. I get anxious for the weekend just so I can stay up late to browse the web. Surely, I'm not the only one that does this. Right? Do you ever have all of these plans in your head about what you want to look up, do, see, watch on the internet, but you never get around to doing it all. I get distracted and before I know it, what felt like 30 minutes on the web turns into 4 hours. I swear time ticks by sooo freaking fast on the internet. Like, what's that about? Okay, so this post is pretty random and I'm fighting SLEEP right now.


I think SLEEP is winning.


#Night

No comments:

Post a Comment