Looking for Something Search Here

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Constantly Evolving

Lately, I've become consumed with the idea of trying new things and experiencing new things. It's a new wave for me and the journey has just begun. My goal is to start paying closer attention to the things I enjoy or could possible enjoy and if I don’t enjoy it, at least I can say I’ve tried it/done it. Not until recently, I realized how much I deprive myself of experiencing the simple pleasures of life.
  1. I want to start reading more books. Books that are enlightening, culturally empowering, and uplifting.
  2. Spa treatment is also on my list. I think it's so important to treat the body from time to time. I never use to be into pampering myself, but as I’ve gotten older I think it's definitely necessary.
  3. I want to learn to speak another language fluently.
  4. As much as I love wine, you would have thought I would have done this by now, Wine Tasting!
  5. I'm interested in doing yoga, but not any yoga, Hot Yoga!! My friend Tee was the one that told me about it and I was sold.
  6. Believe it or not, I have never been for a massage. How crazy is that? Now I will say this…..I have had massages before, but they weren't exactly from masseuses. (*_^)
  7. I want to travel and explore more of the world.
  8.  I'm not sure if taking a Cake Decorating Class is a brilliant idea, with me being on a diet right now, but hey whateva!!  
  9. This is probably extremely random, but I've always wanted to get a Bikini wax. I've gotten as far as scheduling the appointment, but the youtube videos freaked-me-out. I'm ready now!!
  10. As I mentioned previously, I think it's important to treat your body, so a Facial is must.
  11. Exploring the world of Fine Arts and attending plays.
  12. I want to learn more about photography  
  13. Become more cultured in all areas of life.
  14. Here’s something about me that you may or may not know. When I go to a restaurant, I usually end up getting the same thing, EVERY TIME. I refuse to try something I have never tasted before, so my goal is to try different foods (ie., sushi, lobster, crab, etc)
I'm sure as time prevails more will be added to this list. I just want to enjoy life to the fullest. I want to start being consumed with things that I find interest in. I think it’s important to embrace every moment in life. Never skip an opportunity to enjoy what life has to offer. Go travel. Eat different things. Explore. Read more. Make time for family and friends. Be spontaneous. I understand that sometimes it’s not that easy, but sometimes IT IS that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment