Looking for Something Search Here

Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's Time .......

I saw this video and thought, how inspiring. I am so ready to move from here, but I keep putting my hopes and desires on hold. I have no reason to put it on hold, it's just pure laziness, I suppose. I think about moving every week and yet I do nothing to take the leap forward. I've got to work on being more commited to my dreams. 
MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

"3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films....."  

*click on the video to see the other two videos*

No comments:

Post a Comment