Looking for Something Search Here

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I was chit chatting with someone last night and they said  "So, what have you done since we last talked about your upcoming plans career-wise?" I was embarrassed to say, nothing, absolutely nothing!


The person went on to ask me, "Do you still want to move to D.C?" I said....Yes. However, as the word left my mouth, I started to wonder if I really did want to move. Ugh, I have no clue what I am trying to do. I am so confused. I have so many thoughts and desires spinning around in my head.

I will be twenty-eight on Wednesday, December 7, 2011. I look back on my life's journey and realize I still have a ways to go. I've also come to realize that maybe your twenty's are meant to be challenging. Maybe you're not meant to have it all figured out. Regardless, I am still going to keep pushing forward and hopefully next year this time, I will be blogging from a different point of view and maybe location.

No comments:

Post a Comment