Looking for Something Search Here

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Travel Fantasies

A few years ago, while watching the Today Show (favorite morning news), during Matt Lauer's yearly segment "Where in the World is Matt Lauer?" he visited Cape Town in South Africa. I new instantly after watching the show this would be a place that I have to visit one day.
Breathtaking.
 I know you're probably thinking what-in-the-world?. The truth is, I am fascinated with the wonders of the world.

When I was in living in Japan, I was invited to travel to Thailand. However, it was during the same time I was going to Hiroshima for the weekend. It is now on my bucket list of places to go visit.
Ohhhh Saint Lucia!! I've heard a lot about you and you've peeked my interest.


Dubai!! Do I really need explain my fascination with this city. They have the tallest structures in the world, man-made islands and some of the largest malls- who wouldn't want to take a trip here. 



Paris, France-the city of fashion and romance. I'm there!

I'd give anything to go see the Pyramids at Giza. Throw me on a camel and lets ride out. Okay, maybe after everything has calmed down out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment