Looking for Something Search Here

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Allow Me to Introduce MySelf or Maybe Not....

Yesterday after talking to my best friend, I got to thinking about a lot of things, pertaining to my current situation and this of course lead to other thoughts and eventually after much thought, I decided to create a blog. I figured this would be a good way for me to share my time here in Japan. Anyway, I don’t really feel like doing a formal introduction, with the whole my name is blah blah blah, but I’m sure through post to come, you will get to learn more about me. For now, here's a little something.....
 
I just moved to Japan about 3 months ago because:

(1). I have a boyfriend here, who I'll call Alex (i think)..
(2). I was ready for a change.
(3). I had never lived away from my family.
(4). I will be teaching ESL
(5). I came on vacation here in the summertime and fell in love with Japan.
(6). I've been out of school for almost a year now and I'm ready to conquer the world.
More about me........

  • I always have a thousand thoughts a day and it makes it hard for me to get things done. 
  • I have a very active mind and I get lost in thought easliy.
  • I always have tons I want to do and see and never feel like I have enough time.
Anyway, you can thank my best friend for me starting this blog. She has been telling me for quite sometime that I should start a blog, so here I am today, starting my blog!! I am actually excited about it and will keep you all updated as the Days of My Life continue…

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're on here!!!! Nice post, by the way. I hope to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete