Looking for Something Search Here

Friday, November 21, 2008

The Angel Wears Prada!!

I know!! I know!! I should probably be sleeping right now (its going up to 3a.m.), but my body has unfortunately gotten use to going to bed pretty late!! Ugh!! I hate that! I have to do better. Anyway, I have been back since Sunday from Korea. I had a great trip and would definitely go back just to shop. Okay, I know what your thinking... And yes, I said previously they (the Koreans) were bugging the living day lights out of me..... but hey..... if I had to do it all over again, I would, this time with more money. 

There were so many things I wanted to buy, but with so little cash and time. Everything was being sold at extremely reasonable prices. I was in heaven!! Even with the low prices, many of the tourists were still trying to talk the Korean’s down and Guess What? It worked!!! I on the other hand, wasn’t as successful. BASTARDS!!! Nevertheless, I was able to pick up a few good buys and I can say, I am pleased with all of my purchases. 
Here you go.....take a look at two of my favorite items purchased in Korea… Still smiling because I love them both!!
I know it's nothing flashy, but I love it because it's soooo simple, it's me, and it's PRADA!! What more could you possibly ask for!!


3 comments:

  1. Thats cute I would rock that wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I say I'm in love with that Prada bag, I'm in LOVE with it! It's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Moi!! Thanks Social Disaster!! I love it too!! Omg, Why am I scared to wear it (the purse). lol!!

    ReplyDelete