Looking for Something Search Here

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Takosanguchi (city in Japan)

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Takosanguchi. It was so much fun!! I had a really great time. I went to a Trick Art Museum and experienced the art of illusion like never before. I also, got to go to the very top of Mount Tako on one of Japan's steepest cable lifts. Can we say scary! Whew!!


BEER GARDEN

Beer Garden is perched on the very top of Mount Tako overlooking the valley below.

Once we made it to the top, we ate at a nice restaurant called Beer Garden, which overlooked the city. It was really nice, but unfortunately it had rained earlier and it was very misty, so we couldn't see much. Nevertheless, I got to enjoy 2 hours of all you can eat and drink (alcohol of course). We had a really great time. Pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment