Looking for Something Search Here

Friday, October 2, 2009

Memoirs of a Rainy Day in Japan

I seriously don't know what has happened to the weather here in Japan.  A few days ago, I had to get out of the house and go to the mall because it was so nice and sunny outside. Now today, it's freezing cold and raining. Oh my gosh, I had to cut on the heat downstairs because it was so freaking cold (only to me of course). So, you know what all of this means right? Yep, it was a cornmeal porridge night! lol! Good Night Everyone!!



You can't make cornmeal porridge without these ingredients.




20 minutes later........ Wah Lah!!


 The sunny day I went to the mall...........


The mall houses my favorite store......Zara!


Aeon Mall is only a 5 minute drive from the house.......gotta love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Same here. The high was 60-something. I can't believe this. We had to turn the heat on as well. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete