Looking for Something Search Here

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Obbession

Okay, I was just about to watch the new season of the "City", but apparently it doesn't start until 9:30p.m. UGH!! I had my snacks and tea in hand, ready to watch the new episode. Drats!! So now, I have decided to kill time and blog about my obsession.............

SHOES!! Yep, shoes. As if you didn't already know this. It's like I can't get enough of them. My love for shoes is probably equalivant to a man loving sports. "Shhhh!! Baby!! Hold on!! Be quiet!! Let me look at these shoes real quick" lol!! Okay, so maybe it's not that extreme, but you get the point. Right? Basically, don't interrupt me while I am staring at a pair of shoes. For instance now...................



I love these!! I just feel like who needs clothes when you got shoes.Okay, so maybe we need clothes, but shoes are what ultimately makes or breaks an outfit. You do realize that, right? That's just how powerful they are. Anyway, I guess I won't ramble on and on about my obsession. Check out the shoes below. They are as my best friend  would say "HAWWWTT"











2 comments: