Looking for Something Search Here

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Frustrated? Yes! Giving up? No!

Frustration - an act of hindering someone's plans or efforts

Seriously, is there any hope?? I found out today, that I am officially a statistic. Yes-A-Statistic!! GO FIGURE. According to the article, I shouldn't have read today (down below),"more than 40 percent of the nearly 15 million unemployed Americans have been out of work for six months or longer". What the hell!!!

Needless to say,  I am absolutely fed up of applying for jobs and dead end promises. I feel like I am on bloody "Ground Hog Day". Every freaking day is the EXACT same. I wake up. I brush my teeth. I wash my face. I go toilet. I wash my hands. I eat breakfast. I drink tea. I go on the internet. I search for jobs. I socialize with friends and family. I cook. I clean. I watch TV.  I go to bed. I pray. I dream. And then my day starts all over again.  Ahhhhhhhhh!!! I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!! OMG!!


Sincerely Me

No comments:

Post a Comment