Looking for Something Search Here

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Question...

What is your blog about?

Now, it usually takes me a minute or two before I can answer this question...................................................
Why? Well, because my blog use to be about my life in Japan, but once I moved back home it sort of changed. However, that isn't to say my blog is no longer *Ugh, I just used two negatives in a sentence!!* about me because it is. I suppose if I had to describe it, I would say it's somewhat of a collage of things. Things that represent who I am. Things that define my overall being. Yes, it may come across random at times, but that's ME!

Anyway, I hope those of you that actually read my blog find it interesting. I thought about changing it up and sticking to one specific theme, but I feel that would be absolutely boring. Yeah, I said it, boring!! Sorry one genre bloggers lol! No, seriously I enjoy reading your blogs.

All in all, I am a person that is truly composed up of tons, maybe even millions of different things. I love how I can translate who I am through my various post and you the reader gets to learn more about me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment