Looking for Something Search Here

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'll See You at the Top

Listen readers, Lady Elly has absolutely no intentions of staying the little man on the totem pole. 

NONE WHATSOEVER!! 

All I needed was my foot in the door and now I'm ready. Ready to climb my way up to the top, hence my latest distraction, "How to Become CEO".  I'm so excited and ready to begin this journey. Yes, I understand this isn't going to happen overnight (duh!), but please believe it's going to happen. 

MARK- MY -WORDS! 

No, I don't necessarily want to become CEO, but I want to move up the corporate ladder in that direction. As I stated in a previous post, I know God has BIG things planned for me and knowing this motivates me.

My goals are in place and I'm not going to stop until I scratch every single thing off of my list. 

 Stay Tuned!! 
It's about to get real!
Teehehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment