Looking for Something Search Here

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogging & D.C.

After reading some of my past post, I realize how much I miss Japan and writing about my everyday experiences and thoughts. 


Soooooo.......


I've decided to go back to my roots old ways of posting post (Is that how you would say that, posting post? Hmmm?). I may do a few pictures here and there, but for the most part, I'm going back to blogging for real. I would hate for 2012 to roll around and all I have to show for it, is pictures upon pictures. Now, I'm not going to stop posting pictures, I'm just going to be posting more post with substance.

It's been an interesting year, one that I could have definitely been writing about, but laziness got the best of me.

Ohhhhhh!! WAIT!  

(Random thought.......Okay, maybe not that random.. but wait....yes it is.....because it has nothing to do with what I was previously talking about.....SORRY!! Maybe, I can make it relate....)

Ahhh yes.....................


Speaking of my year (told you I could make it relate.), a week and some days ago my best friend and I went to D.C and absolutely L.O.V.E.D IT!!  (I know!! I know!! Why didn't I say something? Sorry!! Again!) We- had- a- blast! I'm ready to move! It was soooo refreshing to see new faces and meet new people. (I wonder if any of my readers are from the D.C. area? Hmm...)
Bumped into Ruben Studdard at the Airport

Top Chef Carla Hall

In hotel about to head out for the night

About to hit up all my favorite stores


Out sight seeing
Not my pic, but I love this photograph of the Capitol Building.
In front of the White House

O.M.G!! And as for the men.........GORGEOUS!! There were sooooooooooo many to choose from it was unbelievable.  I felt like I was in chocolate heaven. Whew!!  It was just amazing to see so many decently dressed black MEN. LAWDA MERCY!! Lol!! Seriously though, we had a great time. The shopping and dining were fab. Loved it all!!

Well, my lovely readers, it's about time for me to wrap this up. I'm Exhausted!! I'm going to try and watch some more of this movie, "Eat Love Pray"  (I think that's the name of it. Too tired to go check!!).

NIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment