Looking for Something Search Here

Friday, January 25, 2013

God is up to something-nothing just happens.

My desire to blog was null and void, last year. I haven't really sat down to think about why, but as I type it's all kind of coming to me.......

Last year, my mind was all over the place and far from blogging. I felt defeated, confused, betrayed, emotionally drained and most of all heartbroken. Talk about being mentally worn thin and spiritually challenged. I didn't feel this way the entire year, but for the majority of it. Usually, I try not to cave in, but sometimes people and issues get the best of us. I hate to give sob stories, so I won't elaborate too much, but boy, WHAT-A-YEAR! 

The funny or maybe good thing about me is that I am genuinely a happy person and it takes a lot to break me. Even in my darkest hour- I still find reasons to smile and thank GOD. Yes, last year was tough, extremely tough, but I'm okay. I survived. I realize that GOD never gives us more than we can handle. HE also gives HIS greatest test and challenges to HIS strongest children- I'd like to believe I am one of them.

I don't know what 2013 holds and the obstacles I will face, but I say BRING IT! I'm ready. I've made a promise to myself to do things this year I will thank myself for later. I have my goals in place and I am 150% positive I will reach EVERY-SINGLE-ONE.

It's day 25 into the New Year and things are already changing. I did two of the hardest things I didn't want to do this year and might I add, both brought sleepless nights and tears to my eyes, but sometimes in order to grow-we've got to let go.

I've never felt this certain in my life that this will be an excellent year.

I remember  when I started this blog in 2008, three months after I moved to Japan. Man, life-in-Japan. I remember those days. It took a lot for my best friend to convince me to start blogging, but I'm glad I did. It's been fun and a great way to keep up with memories, thoughts, and dreams. However, with the start of new things to come this year, I have decided to say goodbye to Ladyelly.blogspot.com. I have created a new blog that will remain private for now. I promise in due time though, I will share the name with you all, in one last post. I hope you understand.

I will end here and say I wish you ALL the best this year. I look forward to YOU joining me soon, as I embark on the next chapters of my life.

Love, 
LadyElly xx

***check back later for new blog link***

No comments:

Post a Comment