Looking for Something Search Here

Friday, November 14, 2008

Wow Five!!


As I sit here, one hour into our flight, stomach bubbling, knees cramped, listening to Bonney James, on my way to Korea, I can't help but to think how Korea will be the 5th country I have visited for the year. Wheeeew, I know right……..Shheeessshh!!

I can definitely say that God has blessed me not only individually, but other people's blessing have become my blessing. Does this make sense? The reason I say this, is because I haven’t had to pay for any of my trips, thus far!! I don't know what I would do without my Mom and Alex. Thank you both so much. 

So, to that end, remember to thank God for all that he does and has done for you, but moreover thank him for the people he has placed in your life.

Blessed are those who give without remembering. And blessed are those who take without forgetting.”
Bernard Meltzer

No comments:

Post a Comment