Looking for Something Search Here

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Jackson 7

I probably forgot to mention this, but my co-workers and I had been practicing for quite sometime now for our big debut. Today, we performed at one of Fuchu's biggest festivals "I Want You Back" by the Jackson 5, except we had seven in our group and "Thriller" lol. Anyway, the performance went off without a hitch. Actually, I take that back, my boss was stressing waaaay too hard and pissing everyone off. However, when all was said and done, we had a great time and she eventually chilled out. Here is a snid bit of our performance and a few pics. Oh yeah, and my kids performed too....check them out also. They sang both English and Japanese songs...."You are my Sunshine" & "Konobori".


Us with M.J.... Latoya and Janet
Back stage
Our audience...
The Jackson 7
Maybe we should have been the Supremes???
Little M.J. (my boss's oldest son)

Me in my hot a$$ sweater! ARGH!! Thanks Boss!!

Okay check us out..........






The other video of THE JACKSON 7 is coming soon!!! SORRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment