Looking for Something Search Here

Friday, August 5, 2011

UP UP AND AWAAAAYYY!!!

Good Morning My Beloved Readers,

*Cues National Anthem*

Guesss whaaattt.......................

I'm off to the Nations Capital again, (Woo Hoo!!) for a weekend getaway with my bestie. I'm super excited.

We're going to visit my other really good friend Tee. I've mentioned her a few times in previous post, not by name though. She and I met when I was living in Japan. She currently lives in Germany and is here in the states for the summer, while her husband is on deployment.

Anyway, she has tons planned for us and I can't wait!! Philly and Boston here we come!!!

Listen I gotta run, but the moment I get back, I will fill you all in with the details of the trip.

Have a beautiful day and I promise to take plenty of pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment